July 4th is right in the heart of grilling season. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Americans devote themselves utterly to the art of grilling the ideal hot dog during the afternoon and the perfect s’mores at night. It’s a season filled with great food and good times with friends and family. And, because Independence Day takes place in the middle of the week, come enjoy and celebrate the nation’s birthday in style.
The 4th of July Dinner at MLH should be a must in your list! This is one of the most popular dinner spreads that Executive Chef Indika has got a knack for. Getting his cooking in tip top shape from the US well July 4th will be a celebration to see it all surface and indeed make your taste buds yearn for the good ole US of A.
Yes we have the traditional July 4th menu too however Chef Indika has modified some of the 4th of July recipes where they are a little different from their traditional flavour but just as big on taste.
- Grilled Portobello burgers,
- Sweet potato fries,
· BBQ Pork Salad with Fruit and Honey-Balsamic Vinagrette
· Ranch Style Chicken Salad
· B.L.T. Salad with Basil Dressing
· Spicy Corn and Pepper Salad
· Chili-Lime Rubber Beer Can Chicken
· BBQ Baby back Ribs
· Buttermilk Fried Chicken
· Fresh off the Grill Corn on the Cob
· Texas Style Pork and Beans
· Double Stuffed Baked Potatoes
· Down South Succotash
· Blueberry Coffeecake
· Raspberry Lemon Cream Cake
· Red Velvet Cup Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Strawberry shortcake
· Pineapple Crumble and more are just a few to whet your appetite..
Call 2711 430 for reservations and other details.